With a thriving nightlife, Lisbon has established an reputation as one the biggest party capital in Europe.
- Bairro Alto and Cais do Sodré nightlife after a nice grilled fish or seafood meal.
- Braço de Prata is also a good alternative, has a bar and cultural meeting place.
- Bacalhoeiro - A cool place with alternative music and DJ sets.
- Clube Ferroviário - Bar terrace attached to the rail station of Santa Apolónia
- Casa Independente - Cozy and minimalist decor
- Incognito - Independent and historical club
- Fado, the traditional Portuguese music, telling storys about love and life.
- Of course always visiting Lux in the end.